Monday 27 April 2009

New Nuts

Hell’s teeth! While sitting in the dressing room toilet cubicle (the one with the toilet that isn’t blocked) I overheard Peter Coach telling Barry that he was going to be using brand new balls for this afternoon’s net session. There is no way I want to stand in a net while Barry’s bowling with a hard ball. I know he normally needs a cut strip the width of the M62 to save the ball getting lost in the nettles, but every now and again something goes wrong with his action and he gets one straight. It all sounds bloody dangerous to me.

6 comments:

  1. [quote]Hello there this time[/quote]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have thought Zorg would have learnt his lesson from the last time he tried going out in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have thought Zorg would have learnt his lesson from the last time he tried going out in the garden.

    ReplyDelete